[Summit] Advice Sought

Hope for Health libertyliterary at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 14:10:57 UTC 2018

Dear Summit Neighbors,
My husband, Paul Klinkman and I have successfullymostly moved - only 6 blocks and still within the
wonderful Summit neighborhood.  However, we are
still dealing with the problem of 17 years of stuff at
the old location - have to get it the remainder out
by Feb. 15.  Included are a slightly used exercise
machine (bicycle type) and some rather nice but too small or never used women's clothing.
This is not a sales pitch - that would have gone toMarket (although I've had trouble getting throughon that list).  We'd really appreciate any tips onlocal used exercise equipment and used clothesstores where we might drop off these things - andget a little money for them.  (We've also got twostuffed chairs and a desk to relinquish, but thinkthat those will just go to the Sally Ann.
Any suggestions that don't involve a bunch of
effort or time would be welcomed.  (Note:  We areboth at the end of a nasty winter illness and not
high on energy or time).  We want to just eitherdrop things off or have them picked up - soon.