[Summit] Fwd (FYI): Jewish Sabbath celebrations at India Pt Park (July 14) & Lippitt Park (Aug. 4)

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 10:59:30 UTC 2018

 Just for your future information and planning (but not to proselytize for or against any faith), this is to let you know about two Saturday afternoon Sabbath meals from 1 to 3 p.m.
   - at India Point Park in Fox Point on Bastille Day (July 14th), and
   - at Lippitt Park (where the northern ends of Hope Street and Blackstone Blvd meet) on August 4th (104th anniversary of the British Empire’s entry into World War I).

Presumably, while I’m sure that the organizers want good attendance, neither of these should interfere with the other activities that would normally happen at these parks on a weekend — save perhaps for increased demand on parking by those who don’t happen to live within walking distance.
Dave
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island <bsullivan at jewishallianceri.org>To: Subject: INFO: Upcoming from the Jewish Alliance

|  |

| Having trouble viewing this email?Click here |

 |  |

|  |

|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |

 |  |

|  |
| June 22, 2018 | 9 Tammuz 5778 |
|  |

|  |

|  |

| Our Upcoming Events email will take a hiatus through the month of July.Keep an eye out for its return as we plan to highlight lots of events and opportunities for connection starting up again later this summer!

|  |

| _______________

JUN29
6:30pmto9:00pm

 | (401)j Shabbat BarbecueBriarwood Meadows | 940 Quaker Lane
Warwick, RI$10 per person (includes a kosher meat meal)
Bring someone new* and they pay only $5!*A new (401)j-er is anyone age 21-45 who has attended two or fewer (401)j events.

_______________ |
|  |

| _______________

JUL14
1:00pmto3:00pm

 | (401)j Shabbat in the ParkIndia Point Park | India StreetProvidence, RI

_______________ |
|  |

| _______________

AUG4
1:00pmto3:00pm

 | (401)j Shabbat in the ParkLippitt Memorial Park | Hope StreetProvidence, RI

_______________ |
|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

| Looking for more events happening in the greater Rhode Island Jewish community?  |

| CHECK OUT THE COMMUNITY CALENDAR |

|  |

|  |

| Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island, 401 Elmgrove Avenue, Providence, RI 02906 |

 |  |