[Summit] Parking bans + School & College closings as of 9:45 p.m. Monday

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 20:53:09 CDT 2018

Hi, again,
Here’s a cumulative list of all the notices I’ve received from the RI Broadcasters’ Association about parking bans  and the closings of schools and colleges in and around Providence, as of 9:30 p.m. Monday.
Of the local schools for which I’ve seen no cancellation notices yet, the ones that come immediately to my mind are:Moses Brown School andProvidence Country Day School (P.C.D.)
Of the local colleges for which I’ve yet to see cancellation notices, the most conspicuous ones to me are:The Community College of Rhode Island (CCRI) andNew England Tech
To check again later tonight (or early tomorrow morning), if no notice has come from the city or institution itself, visit the web sites of our local television stations:http://www.abc6.com,http://turnto10.com, andhttp://www.wpri.com

Parking bans:

| Cranston Police: Parking Ban//Mon 11PM Until Further Notice |
| East Providence Police: Parking Ban This Evening//Midnight Until Further Notice |
| Johnston Police: Parking Ban This Evening//Mon. 9:00 pm until Wed. noon |
| Lincoln Police: Parking Ban Through Tomorrow//9 pm Mon until mid-night Tues |
| North Providence Police: Parking Ban Today//Mon. 6pm - further notice |
| Pawtucket Police: Parking Ban This Evening//7PM until further notice |
| Warwick Public Works: Parking Ban 9PM 3/12/18//Until further notice |
| West Warwick Police: Parking Ban Today//9pm Until Further Notice

School closings:

| Bishop Hendricken HS: Closed Tomorrow |
| East Providence Public Schools: School Canceled Tuesday, March13//School Committee Canceled |
| French-Amer School of RI: Closed Tomorrow//No school, clubs or garderie |
| Gordon School: Closed Tomorrow |
| Henry Barnard School: Closed Tomorrow |
| Jewish Community Day School: Closed Tomorrow |
| LaSalle Academy: Closed Tomorrow |
| Lincoln School: Closed Tomorrow//Little school and camps closed |
| Meeting St. School: Closed Tomorrow |
| Mount Pleasant Academy: Closed Tomorrow |
| North Prov Public Schools: Closed Tomorrow |
| Paul Cuffee School: Closed Tuesday, March 13 |
| Pawtucket Pub. Schools: Closed Tomorrow//ALL Schools canceled 3/13/18 |
| Providence Center School: Closed Tomorrow//Anchor Learning Academy also |
| Providence Schools: Classes Cancelled - March 13 |
| RI Philharmonic Music School: Closed Tuesday |
| School One: Closed Tomorrow |
| St Mary's Bay View: Closed Tomorrow |
| St Raphael's Academy: Closed Tomorrow//No evening PTO meeting |

College closings:

| Bristol Community College: Closed Tomorrow//3/13, All locations |
| Brown University: Closed Tomorrow |
| Bryant University: Closed Tomorrow |
| Johnson and Wales Univ: Cancel Classes//Classes and Activities Tuesday |
| Providence College: Closed Tomorrow//Offices closed, no classes |
| RI College: All Classes/activities cancelled//Tuesday, March 13 |
| RISD: Closed Tomorrow//Essential Personnel to Report |
| RISD-Continuing Ed.: Tuesday AM / PM classes canceled |
| RISD-Continuing Ed.: Wednesday AM / PM classes canceled |
| Roger Williams Univ: All operations canceled Tuesday |
| Roger Williams Univ: Closed Tomorrow//All operations |
| Salve Regina Univ.: Closed Tomorrow |
| UMass Dartmouth: Closed Tomorrow |