[Summit] Plastic Bags

Mark Fuller mark.e.fuller at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 23:54:36 CDT 2018

Within the last month, The Economist published an editorial and article on
the subject of plastic (bag) waste and bans. I believe these offer some
valuable facts and arguments for this discussion.

https://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21737502-eight-out-top-ten-polluters-are-developing-asia-dont-bin-plastic-solve-polymer

https://www.economist.com/news/international/21737498-so-far-it-seems-less-bad-other-kinds-pollution-about-which-less-fuss-made

Mark E. Fuller
324 Rochambeau Ave.