[Summit] Trinity Solar: Input?

Paul G Smith paul.slvrwngs at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:44:05 CDT 2018

Hi Paul,

This sounds fishy to me. We had 20 panels installed on our house a year ago.
There are quite a few homes on the East Side that have panels. There are
lots of companies selling these, with varying financial arrangements. Some
of them are more reputable than others. It does make sense in most cases to
do it, both financially and environmentally, but there are lots of
variables. Be sure you talk to someone who understands the engineering, not
just a sales person. And make sure your roof is reasonably new before you do
it.
There is a state mandate to National Grid, but there is no installer
designation. In any case, you don't get something for nothing.
- Paul

Paul G Smith
54 Summit Ave, Providence, RI  02906
Cell: 802-343-0978
E-mail: paul.slvrwngs at gmail.com

"The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens"
                        - Baha'u'llah             http://www.bahai.org
<http://www.bahai.org/>
"Nothing is too much trouble when one loves, and there is always time."
                        - Abdu'l-Baha