[Summit] Fw: Housing Works RI Seminar on Gentrification & Regrowth - Friday from 9-11 am

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 12:40:15 CDT 2018

 [From the 1 Community/Comunidád 1 committee of the West Broadway Neighborhood Association]
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Matt Gabor <mdgabor at gmail.com>To: c1c-members at googlegroups.com <c1c-members at googlegroups.com>Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018, 10:21:06 AM EDTSubject: [C1C] Upcoming Housing Works RI Seminar - Friday from 9-11am
 Hi everyone,
The Housing Works RI scholar series kicks off this Friday, May 25th from 9-11am. This is the event that Annette Bourne mentioned when she presented at the May Neighborhood Night. It sounds like it should be very interesting. If I can get away from work, I'm going to head over. I hope to see some of you there.
And, I hope to see you at our next Neighborhood Night on Tuesday, June 5th from 6-8pm at West Broadway Middle School. During the general meeting, we will be hearing updates on the state of the Armory. During the C1C meeting, we will be recapping the last few meetings on housing and discussing our next steps.
Best,
Matt