[Summit] Free events this Saturday, June 2nd: Visit Hope St. Block Party and Celebrate Rosa Parks' House with a Free Community Picnic Party & Concert!

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 00:31:07 CDT 2018

| Join us on Hope Street for our annual Spring Block Party, a fun day featuring live music, activities, delicious food and so much more!

Read in your browser»

|  | vist us online at hopestreetprov.com
Located on the East Side in beautiful Providence, Rhode Island
    unsubscribe   update subscription preferences  |

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Stages of Freedom <jon at stagesoffreedom.org>To:Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 4:59:14 PM EDTSubject: Celebrate Rosa Parks' House with a Free Community Picnic Party & Concert this Saturday!

|   |

|   |
|   | Free Community Picnic Party & Concert Saturday, June 212-5pmWaterFire Arts Center 475 Valley Street  Providence, RI |   |
|   |

|  |

|  |

|   |
|   |
Come celebrate the last weekend of Ryan Mendoza’s The Rosa Parks House Project exhibition with a Community Picnic Party and Concert from 12pm-5pm. Food is provided by Amos House.

Special performances by Rose Weaver, Len Cabral and Valerie Tutson of Rhode Island Black Storytellers, Grupo Ondas Capoeira, Kim Trusty, Braxton Mason, Manton Ave Project, Mac Farmer, a day-long screening of The White House by Fabia Mendoza, and more. Artist Ryan Mendoza will be in attendance as well.

Lunch is on us! Bring a blanket and join us on the “front lawn” of the Rosa Park House Project and help us honor Rosa Parks as we learn about and celebrate her life and accomplishments!
 |   |
|   |

|   |

|   |

| Click to RSVP​ & see the performance schedule |

|   |

|   |

|  |

|  |

 Click here to view the online version.  |