[Summit] What's the best energy intermediary to go through?

Ethan Gyles ethangy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 13:59:37 CST 2018

Two men with Clearview logos on their jackets, and laminated ID tags on lanyards visited today, saying that were here about the “National Grid rate hike that went out with our latest bill” and they held up an example laminated Grid bill. They suggested they could wait on the porch while I went and got my bill. I told them it was a bad time (it was) and asked if there was another time to talk. They said they could return in 30 minutes, and I said no thank you. Their website makes it look like they are an alternative energy supplier, and I suspect they have no formal relationship with National Grid but are trying their best to give themselves that appearance as they pressure sell door-to-door, without outright lying and saying they work with Grid. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.