[Summit] Fright Night Lite - Movie Night in Lippitt Park on Oct. 19

Laura Ramsey laurarramsey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:05:51 UTC 2018

The Providence Children's Film Festival is delighted to partner up with
Celebrate Providence and the Summit Neighborhood Association to present our
second annual "FRIGHT NIGHT (lite)" show under the stars in Lippitt Park.
With Halloween just around the corner this reel of shorts will hopefully
get you in the mood for goosebumps, ghouls and things that go bump in the
night. Most films allude to something a little scary but we are pretty sure
you will sleep well afterwards. And similar to last year... If you stay for
the last two, you might need to leave the lights on! (Rest assured, we'll
pause before presenting the last two films.) Popcorn will be poppin' and
hearts will be stoppin'. Dress warmly, pack a picnic, and bring a thermos
of cocoa! This event and popcorn are FREE!

Note: This show is for all ages of people THAT LIKE to be scared a little
and/or laugh at a film scene containing something possibly gross. These
films are not officially rated but if they were we would guess PG. Age
corresponds very poorly with enjoying horror/monster/pseudo gory themed
films. Parents are strongly advised to use their own judgement when
deciding whether this genre of film will work for themselves or their
children.

Follow PCFF and/or SNA on Facebook for last minute changes due to weather.
https://www.facebook.com/SummitNeighborhoodAssociation/