[Summit] Fw: Thursday - City Council Candidates Forum - Sponsored By Reservoir Triangle Neighborhood Association

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 03:02:32 CDT 2018

Yet another City Council forum (sent out even further into the wee hours than my own compendium)..
This is on the same night that the City Council (called to order at 7 p.m.) may consider the Fane Tower rezoning application.
Have a good week,
Dave

|  |

|   |

| CITY COUNCIL CANDIDATES FORUM
All 5 Candidates For City Council In Ward 8 Will Take Part
Sponsored By
RESERVOIR TRIANGLENEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION
THURSDAY   SEPTEMBER 6   5:45 P.M.
At The POTTER’S HOUSE CHURCH77 RESERVOIR AVE.Mashapaug CommonsBetween Alvarez High School and Blast Fitness Center(Enter the Commons from Reservoir Ave.,traffic light to the right of Popeye’s Chicken)
        Moderators:        DAN McGOWAN – Channel 12 News        BARBARA HAMILTON TRAINOR – Former                 Anchorwoman for Channel 12 News,                 And Acting President of RTNA
        Candidates Coming        Councilman WILBUR JENNINGS – Democrat        DEYA GARCIA – Democrat        JAMES TAYLOR – Democrat        CARLOS DIAZ – Independent        DAVID TALAN – Independent

Forum will be filmed by Steve Ahlquist, and can be viewed on UpriseRI.comYou can also view last week’s candidate forum in South Elmwood on this site.But there is no substitute for being there in person.

|  |

|  |

|  Reservoir Triangle Neighborhood Association | 130 Lakeview Drive, Providence, RI 02910  |