[Summit] Fw: Upcoming Events in Blackstone Park

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 14:46:50 CDT 2018

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Blackstone Parks Conservancy <blackstoneparks at gmail.com>To:Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 3:43:21 PM EDTSubject: Upcoming Events in the Park
   Park Keeping, RiverRide and a Mindful Ramble

|  Upcoming Blackstone Parks Conservancy Events

|  View this email in your browser  |

|    |
|    |

|    |

Blackstone Parks Conservancy

|  |

|  |

Upcoming Fall Events in the Park

Park Keeping
Thursday, September 13th, 5:30-6:30pm

We will work on trails to make them safer for all. Enjoy a light workout, for a few minutes or the whole session.  We value your help!  Bring work gloves, if possible. All welcome.

Meet at the kiosk in the Park at Parkside Road and East Orchard Avenue, Providence, RI 02906.

RiverRide on the Seekonk
Sunday, September 16th - Due to high demand we are only accepting wait list registrations.

Join the Blackstone Parks Conservancy for this can't-miss boat tour of the Seekonk River and shore.

Wait list available for rides at 11am, 12pm and 1pm

At the Narragansett Boat Club Dock, 2 River Drive (River Road), Providence, RI 02906. Plan to arrive 10 minutes before your chosen ride.

Sign up for a spot on the wait list.

A Mindful Ramble
September 21st, 4-5:30pm

Enjoy the first, official full day of fall with an unhurried, 90-minute stroll around the woods and waters of Blackstone Park. Hear, see and smell the forest, ridge and bay. Discover nature, while experiencing stillness and calm with Scott Turner, Providence Journal nature commentator.

Registration is limited to 10 people. Sign up today.

Meet At at the kiosk in the Park at Parkside Road and East Orchard Avenue, Providence, RI 02906.

Please note: these are all weather-dependent outdoor events, please check our website or Facebook page for any last-minute changes.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

|  DONATE NOW  |

  |    |

|  Copyright © 2017 Blackstone Parks Conservancy, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
PO Box 603141 Providence, Rhode Island 02906

 Blackstone Parks Conservancy · PO Box 603141 · Providence, RI 02906-0141 · USA