[Summit] assessors letter

cagenlaw at acagen.com cagenlaw at acagen.com
Tue Sep 18 20:01:53 CDT 2018

Kim
You are not required to admit someone. Generally speaking, it's prudent
to do so because otherwise the appraiser will make assumptions that are
unlikely to be in your favor.

On the other hand, if you've added another bathroom and put two bedrooms
in what had been an unfinished attic, all without getting a building
permit, you might want to rethink this advice.

Andy
Andrew M. Cagen, Esq.
PO Box 41604
Providence, RI 02940