[Summit] Fountain

Cox Customer Care Team e2shatter2 at cox.net
Mon Jul 8 21:35:50 UTC 2019

It might be best to turn off the water in the fountain. Just keep it as a sculpture. According to the Parks Dept. it would cost $250,000 to put in a water feature near the playground. Since this is a fairly affluent neighborhood why don’t we raise the money ourselves to have it put in. Unaccompanied children could use it (I see many middle school age children swimming in the fountain) without any danger to themselves. It could be designed so that the feature automatically turns itself off after 10 minutes ( it could be restarted with a touch of a button).