[Summit] heating/cooling company recommendations?

ethan gilsdorf ethan at ethangilsdorf.com
Fri May 10 09:22:21 CDT 2019

hi all

I'm looking for recommendations for a local company that installs central
A/C systems --- either ductless mini-split systems or a more traditional
central air. Who did you hire, what was the experience like, were you happy
and was the price reasonable?

Thanks
Ethan
10th Street

Ethan Gilsdorf
writer | teacher | critic | nerd
ethan at ethangilsdorf.com | http://www.ethangilsdorf.com | @ethanfreak
<https://twitter.com/ethanfreak> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0IW6ldnGAgXgshIsB2c1sF2viMsYy5FD>

Author of* Fantasy Freaks and Gaming Geeks: An Epic Quest for Reality Among
Role Players, Online Gamers, and Other Dwellers of Imaginary Realms
<http://www.ethangilsdorf.com/synopsis/>*

*Watch my TEDx talk "Why Dungeons & Dragons is Good for You (In Real Life)"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PaHJqpQnyw&t=745s>*