[Summit] Free - split box spring (queen)

Christopher Buecheler cwbuecheler at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:46:41 CDT 2019

Hi Summit,

My wife and I have a Sealy Posturepedic split box spring for a queen-sized
bed that's available for free. Split box springs come in two individual
pieces, which make them way easier to get in and out of houses/apartments.

It's ten years old but still in good condition (a few marks, no tearing on
the fabric). It's been in a house with cats, but we do not allow and have
never allowed the cats in the bedroom, so actual exposure is relatively
limited. Still, might be a consideration for allergy sufferers.

They don't weigh much but they're not conveniently-sized for cars, so you'd
need a truck (or be willing to haul them through the neighborhood
manually). We're over on 4th Street a few houses down from Bank of America.
I'd recommend bringing some blankets or pads to wrap them in.

Drop me a line if interested.

Cheers,

-Chris
(if free stuff is still supposed to go to the market list, apologies!)

--
Christopher Buecheler - @cwbuecheler <https://twitter.com/cwbuecheler>
http://cwbuecheler.com | Web, Writing, Cocktails and More