[Summit] Black Out AGAIN.

Breslers breslerfamily at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 08:30:38 CDT 2014

We were without power for almost 2 1/2 hours last night.
The same thing happened just a few weeks ago, and a few months before that.

Some people got their power back sooner, but a lot of side streets, like us
were out for the multiple hours.

How do we impress upon national Grid that they need to upgrade the power
station next to the firehouse?

We have lived here 18 years and have been having more and more black outs.
I do not hear any other part of the neighborhood having frequent power
failures like this.

Who is the regulatory commission for this?

Mrs B

--
FISHEL BRESLER'S KLEZMER & HASSIDIC MUSIC -
*funded in part by a Folk Arts Fellowship grant from the RI State Council