[Summit] #49 bus elimination

Schmeling, Thomas A. TSchmeling at ric.edu
Tue Aug 19 10:29:45 CDT 2014

Dear Neighbors,

RIPTA is proposing to eliminate the #49 bus<http://www.ripta.com/ripta-to-hold-public-hearings-on-proposed-elmination-of-route-49--camp-street-miriam-hospital->,  which runs from downtown up Hope, Camp, and N. Main to Miriam Hospital. The decision will be made next month.  We discussed this at the SNA Board meeting last night and are trying to get a sense of how much this would affect Summit neighbors, and whether we should take a position on it.  If you use this bus, would you please let us know how its elimination would affect you?  Off-list replies to this email address are fine.

Thanks,
Tom Schmeling, SNA Secretary.