[Summit] Suspicious behavior

Francisco pacolovera at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 07:24:16 CDT 2014

how do we get this information to the police department?

Francisco J. Lovera

Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 07:29:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [Summit] Suspicious behavior
From: kfox at residentialproperties.com
To: pacolovera at hotmail.com
CC: ceisenhower at mail.uri.edu; summit at sna.providence.ri.us

I live just off Cole Ave, south of Rochambeau.  A few weeks back, I followed a silver car with four young men in it out of my subdivision (definitely were up to no good) - license plate RI #973-771 (can't remember the make & model) - perhaps this might help someone.

Best,Kevin