[Summit] Suspicious behavior

Breslers breslerfamily at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 08:44:36 CDT 2014

If that is the "subdivion" behind the ball field? one of the neighborhood
egg throwing trouble makers lives there, or at least did, last year and for
several years before that.
I know because after being egged I followed that car load of young men into
there, and the car disappeared- no doubt into a closed garage.  It did NOT
come out the other road, because the lady I was walking with was still out
on Cole watching for that. to get the license.

After years of causing egging trouble during the summer & on school
vacation breaks,  they have "graduated" to B&E?

Mrs B