[Summit] LJ's closed

Robert Mathiesen rmath13 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:13:16 CDT 2014

LJ's was excellent until a few years back.  Then I found that I got ill
afterwards, every time I ate there, no matter what I ate.  Eventually
enough was enough, and we stopped going.  Once or twice could be a fluke,
but it was consistent.  The last few times we went, we noticed that there
weren't as many customers, too.  So I'm probably not the only one who found
that the food wasn't as good as it had been.  --  Bob M