[Summit] LJ's closed

aw awoodward7 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 29 16:52:46 CDT 2014

We stopped going for the same reasons.
I really missed United BBQ

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 4:13 PM, Robert Mathiesen <rmath13 at gmail.com> wrote:

LJ's was excellent until a few years back.  Then I found that I got ill afterwards, every time I ate there, no matter what I ate.  Eventually enough was enough, and we stopped going.  Once or twice could be a fluke, but it was consistent.  The last few times we went, we noticed that there weren't as many customers, too.  So I'm probably not the only one who found that the food wasn't as good as it had been.  --  Bob M

There's always Wes's Rib House but the fare can be a little rough sometimes. There's also Texas Roadhouse in Cranston but it's a bit of a meat market...pun intended.