[Summit] Marcus Mitchell

Robert Mathiesen rmath13 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:09:51 CDT 2014

I might have been content to vote for Jackson one last time, before the
term-limits rule ousted him from the City Council -- if only he hadn't
decided to co-chair Cianci's reelection campaign.  If even half of what is
said about Cianci in _The Prince of Providence_ is true, anyone who would
support him for another term as Mayor is not someone I feel at all
comfortable representing me on the City Council.  Other issues are
secondary to that one in my eyes, even questions of how progressive either
candidate really is.  Of course, your mileage may vary ...  Disensus is a
good thing to have in civic life.  --  Bob M