[Summit] Early Garbage Pick-up

Emlyn Addison noisyblocks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:35:52 CDT 2014

Maureen,

*Nobody* should be inconvenienced by such noise at 4:30 in the morning, not
just Summit neighborhood. This has no relevance whatsoever to what
offensive/disruptive elements are at work in different neighborhoods.

Noise ordinances exist for a reason, for everyone, in any neighborhood. It
should not be "cringe-worthy" for one to want to advocate for them.

Emlyn