[Summit] Burglary Alert on Colonial Road

Felicia Megginson vkpfee at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 17:53:42 UTC 2016

The daytime prowlers have struck again on the upper part of Colonial between Summit and Camp.

Removed an air conditioner to gain entry, and stole portable items from the home while the owner and her son were present in an upper part of the house.

Sadly, Summer us prime time and for those of us without central air, our window-based units make us vulnerable, and these thieves take time to case the neighborhood and find advantageous means of access (the point of entry was at the back of the house out of sight from the street and neighbors.  We really could a daytime presence by the police on bikes or on foot, not just patroling in cars at night when they're busy doling out on-street parking tickets.

Please be safe.

Best,

Felicia

Sent on the run from Fee's Phone, typos happen!