[Summit] Fwd: Brown University community meetings: 2017 Institutional Master Plan

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 17:16:46 UTC 2016

On Wed, 10/26/16, Silberman, Katie <katherine_silberman at brown.edu> wrote:

 Subject: Brown University community meetings: 2017 Institutional Master Plan
 Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 2:20 PM

 Dear Neighbors,

  Brown is planning to submit a new Institutional
 Master Plan (IMP)
 to the City of Providence in early 2017.  The IMP will
 include a new transportation study, and a comprehensive
 stormwater plan for Brown. We invite you to attend any of three
 public meetings to
 learn about the IMP and
 have the opportunity for feedback.  All meetings will
 be held in Brown's new Applied Math Building, 170 Hope
 St (corner of George St), Room 118.  Refreshments will be
 served.  Feel free to come late or leave early as needed.

  Wednesday, November 2,  8:30 am
Monday, November 7, 5:30 pm
Thursday, November 10, 8:30 am

The only major building project in this plan is
 a renovation and addition for the Watson Institute, at the
 corner of Charlesfield and Brook Streets.  You can learn
 more about the renovation, and architect Toshiko Mori,
 at: https://news.brown.edu/articles/2016/10/architects

For more information on Brown's planning
 process, including past IMPs and
 Amendments, visit:
 http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/Building_Brown/resources/
Please contact me with any questions at this
 email address, or 863-3717.

We hope to see you next week.

 Thank you,

 Katie

 --
 Katie
 Silberman

 Assistant Director of Community Relations
 Brown  University Office of Government & Community  Relations
 401-863-3717 (o) 401-225-6841 (c)
Join the conversation with "Brown & Providence" on Facebook
 and Twitter.