[Summit] Please don't get in or on the fountain

Greg Gerritt gerritt at mindspring.com
Sat May 20 08:04:57 CDT 2017

Human beings are alwaswys drawn to water.  The most expensive real estate is
always on the water.  If there is a water feature, people will be drawn to
it.  When it is hot people will use it to cool themselves down unless they
know it to be very dangerous.  Children are rarely aware of the hazards, or
the draw is too strong and they go anyways.

Sounds liek the best solution dry fountain, spray park.  Who s going to lead
the fundraising? Might as well start now. greg