[Summit] Where can I get Ward 3 candidate statements?

Ethan Gyles ethangy at gmail.com
Mon May 22 10:29:22 CDT 2017

Neighbors,

This e-mail thread is an opportune time to note that the Summit Neighborhood Association is planning to host Ward 3 candidate forums in June. We hope to co-host with the Mt. Hope Neighborhood Association. It's an important time for the Ward, and a lot rides on what will be a very fast election season, so our goal is to facilitate something where as many neighbors as possible, from all parts of the Ward, can learn about the candidates and voice their concerns. Much more information to come!

Ethan Gyles
SNA President
Hillside Ave.