[Summit] Fw: RIDOT Winter Travel Advisory: Icing Conditions this Afternoon and Evening + Cancellations of M.L.KIng Day events

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 19:50:00 UTC 2019

 Cancellations of Martin Luther King Day events tomorrow (from the R.I. Broadcasters’ Association, RIBA):
Jewish Community Day School: Activities canceled//Monday at Islamic School of RI cancelled

Bristol Community College: MLK Breakfast on Mon.1/21 postponed// Bristol Community Bristol Community College

|  |
Bristol Community Bristol Community College