[Summit] SPAM-MED: Re: to all dog walkers

Wendy Ismaili bialyhead at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 23:08:52 CDT 2014

It seems a bit crazy to carry a bag of poop for the length of a walk with your dog, which for me might be 30 to 60 minutes.  I'd also rather have two hands available. I try to be near the park so I'll have a place to dispose of my dog poop.  It's also crazy that there's not one trash can the entire length of the Blackstone path or park or whatever you call it.

The truth is that we live in a world of poop and pee - dogs, cats, birds, squirrels, skunks, bugs (?) and whatever other creatures go about their business all around us.  Read the Science Times - dirt is good for us and you know what's in it!  The kids at the Tot Lot know what's what.

Sent from my iPhone