[Summit] SPAM-MED: Re: to all dog walkers

Art Norwalk art at norwalkcom.com
Tue Aug 5 08:27:22 CDT 2014

Dog owners sign on for the responsibility of dealing with dog waste.
When many dog owners use public waste bins in the park, the
concentrated poop creates a public nuisance that impinges on other
people's enjoyment of the park. Comparing this with birds, skunks,
squirrels, etc., is specious.

Putting "your" dog's poop in my trash bin is merely rude.