[Summit] Dog poop

Ben Prentice benprentice28 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 21:10:35 CDT 2014

"open the bag and squeeze it into the loo like a freeze pop that we ate as
kids"

"Well no wonder you think life is unpleasant; why didn't your parents give
you regular freeze pops???"

Actually they did, but only during those brief periods when we didn't have
a dog, so getting a new puppy was bittersweet, so to speak; "YAY we're
getting a puppy! But those weird freeze pops will be back again."

🐕💩