[Summit] Fountain is ON

Thomas Schmeling thomas.a.schmeling at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:51:34 UTC 2016

I agree too.  I sent Ethan photos of the other compass points that I took for the city back when the original restoration took place. He’s going to contact the Steel Yard.  With luck, we’ll have a quote for the 9/19 Board meeting.

Meanwhile, the Board has already had some preliminary discussions regarding the state of the playground equipment (and the community notice board) and how we might support improvements.