[Summit] Recall Update: Kevin Jackson Still Hasn't Filed Campaign Finance Reports

Karina Holyoak Wood karinahwood at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 01:39:29 UTC 2017

Hear, Hear! Thank you, Mark and Michael for all your great work on the
Recall effort!

Tricia Kammerer, the leader of the Recall Jackson grassroots campaign wrote
an excellent op-ed making the case for Jackson's recall that was published
in the Providence Journal:

http://www.providencejournal.com/opinion/20170426/tricia-kammerer--why-providences-ward-3-residents-should-vote-yes

VOTE YES ON TUESDAY!

--